Brew at the Zoo is BACK! Essex County Turtle Back Zoo and the Zoological Society of New Jersey will celebrate the 8th Annual Brew at the Zoo on August 14, 2021. This limited festival will feature live entertainment, a selection of beverages from 40+ craft breweries, and unique vendors.
VIP tickets are available. VIP guests will enjoy a private sampling by Four City Brewing, complimentary hors d’oeuvres, and up-close animal encounters to meet the Zoo’s esteemed animal ambassadors! VIP starts at 5PM.
GET YOUR PRETZEL NECKLACES READY, BATZ IS BACK!BUY TICKETS
Only guests aged 21 and over will be permitted.
All guests must have a valid ID and possess a valid ticket.
For more info follow us on FaceBook at Brew at the Zoo.
All sales are final.
The Brew at the Zoo event will be held rain or shine.
In the event of inclement weather, patrons and vendors will be able to access indoor space.
In the event of severe and dangerous weather, an alternate location/date, or event cancellation may be chosen.
Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
The following policies and procedures have been put into place to host events during Covid-19. These policies are subject to change and are built specifically for events hosted outdoors. Policies will evolve with new scientific data as it applies to events and the virus.
- It is recommended that attendees wear masks when not drinking or eating.
- All attendees are encouraged to stand 6 feet apart when waiting in lines or on festival grounds.
- If the attendee is not feeling well, we ask they stay home. Festival will refund tickets at request for individuals that test positive up to 24 hours before the event.
- By purchasing tickets, event attendees acknowledge the inherent risks of Covid-19.
- Efforts will be made to space festival vendors out appropriately.
- Handwashing stations are available throughout the site plan.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized regularly.
- Festival staff will encourage attendees to adhere to guidelines.